Your ads will be inserted here by
Easy Plugin for AdSense.
Please go to the plugin admin page to
Paste your ad code OR
Suppress this ad slot.
Last Modified January 2014.
1. Eligibility. Use of the Digiguidance Services and registration to be a Member of Addiktz ("Membership") is void where prohibited. By using the Digiguidance Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 13 years of age or older; and (d) your use of the Digiguidance Services does not violate any Applicable Law. Your profile may be deleted and your Membership may be terminated without warning, if we believe that you are under 13 years of age, if we believe that you are under 13 years of age and you represent yourself as 13 or older, or if we believe you are over 13 and represent yourself as under 13.
2. Term. This Agreement, and any posted revision to this Agreement, shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Digiguidance Services or are a Member. You may terminate your Membership at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Member's Account Settings page. Digiguidance may terminate your Membership at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability. Furthermore, Digiguidance reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including, without limitation, private messages, emails and instant messages [collectively, "messages"]) by you, or to deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Digiguidance Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability. In addition, Digiguidance reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reassign, modify or rename your profile. Digiguidance expressly reserves the right to remove your profile and/or deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Digiguidance Services if Digiguidance determines, in its sole discretion, that you have violated this Agreement or pose a threat to Digiguidance, its employees, business partners, Users and/or the public. Even after Membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect, including, without limitation, Sections 5-18.
3. Fees. You acknowledge that Digiguidance reserves the right to charge for any portion of the Digiguidance Services and to change its fees (if any) from time to time in its discretion. Digiguidance will notify you in advance if any such charges shall be applied to any of Digiguidance Services, and will not make any charge you don't know agree or consent to. If Digiguidance terminates your Membership because you have breached the Agreement, you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of fees or payments (if any).
4. Password. When you sign up to become a Member, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, username, email address or password of another Member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify Digiguidance immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
5. Use by Members. The Digiguidance Services are for the personal use of Members and may not be used for direct commercial purposes, and they are not by any means endorsed or authorized by Digiguidance. Digiguidance reserves the right to remove commercial content in its sole discretion. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Digiguidance Services, including, without limitation, collecting usernames, user id numbers, and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Digiguidance Services, or employing third party promotional sites or software to promote profiles for money, is strictly prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of unauthorized data collection or solicitation may be removed from Member profiles without notice or explanation and may result in termination of Membership privileges. Digiguidance reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Digiguidance Services.
6. Proprietary Rights in Content on localhost/addiktz and other Digiguidance Sites.
6.1 Digiguidance does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you transmit, submit, display or publish ("post") on, through or in connection with the Digiguidance Services, unless you assign and/or release your right over to Digiguidance in a signed document. After posting your Content on, through or in connection with the Digiguidance Services, you continue to retain any such rights that you may have in your Content, subject to the limited license herein. By posting any Content on, through or in connection with the Digiguidance Services, you hereby grant to Digiguidance a limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content solely on, through or in connection with the Digiguidance Services, including, without limitation, through the Digiguidance Services to applications, widgets, websites or mobile, desktop or other services which are linked with your Digiguidance account (collectively, "Linked Services"), including, without limitation, distributing part or all of the Digiguidance Services and any Content included therein, in any media formats and through any media channels, except that Content marked "private" will not be distributed by Digiguidance outside the Digiguidance Services and Linked Services. This limited license does not grant Digiguidance the right to sell or otherwise distribute your Content outside of the Digiguidance Services or Linked Services, unless you assign such rights to Digiguidance. After you remove your Content from the Digiguidance Services we will cease distribution as soon as practicable, and at such time when distribution ceases, the license will terminate. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you understand and agree that once Content is distributed to a Linked Service or incorporated into other aspects of the Digiguidance Services, Digiguidance is under no obligation to delete or ask other Users or a Linked Service to delete that Content, and therefore it may continue to appear and be used indefinitely.
6.2 The license you grant to Digiguidance is non-exclusive (meaning you are free to license your Content to anyone else in addition to Digiguidance), fully-paid and royalty-free (meaning that Digiguidance is not required to pay you or anyone else deriving rights from you for the use on the Digiguidance Services of the Content that you post), sublicensable (so that Digiguidance is able to use its affiliates, subcontractors and other partners such as Internet content delivery networks and wireless carriers to provide the Digiguidance Services), and worldwide (because the Internet and the Digiguidance Services are global in reach).
6.3 You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on, through or in connection with the Digiguidance Services, or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this Section 6, and (ii) the posting of your Content on, through or in connection with the Digiguidance Services and/or Linked Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person or entity by reason of the use of any Content posted by you on or through the Digiguidance Services and/or Linked Services.
6.4 The Digiguidance Services contain Content of Digiguidance ("Digiguidance Content"). Digiguidance Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and Digiguidance owns and retains all rights in the Digiguidance Content and the Digiguidance Services. Digiguidance hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the Digiguidance Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Digiguidance Website and using the Digiguidance Services.
6.5 The Digiguidance Services contain Content of Users and other Digiguidance licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell or otherwise use any Content appearing on or through the Digiguidance Services.
6.6 Digiguidance performs technical functions necessary to offer the Digiguidance Services, including, but not limited to, the technical processing and transmission of email communications to perform the email service, and transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the Digiguidance Services. In addition, you agree and acknowledge that Digiguidance may send messages including, but not limited to, notifications, special offers, promotions, commercial advertisements, and marketing materials, in connection with the Digiguidance Services. You can control what type of communications you receive from the Digiguidance Services by logging into your account and choosing the appropriate notifications settings or by following the unsubscribe instructions contained at the bottom of commercial emails.
6.7 Digiguidance reserves the right to limit the storage capacity of Content that you post on, through or in connection with the Digiguidance Services.
7. Content Posted (for forums, blogs, question submission, as well as other content submission means).
Please choose carefully the information that you post on, through or in connection with the Digiguidance Services and that you provide to other Users. Your postings may not include any form of Prohibited Content, as outlined in Section 8 below. Despite this prohibition, information, materials, products or services provided by other Digiguidance Members (for instance, in their profiles) or Linked Services may, in whole or in part, be unauthorized, impermissible or otherwise violate this Agreement, and Digiguidance assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. If you become aware of misuse of the Digiguidance Services by any person or Linked Service, please contact Digiguidance immediately by clicking the "Contact" link at the bottom of every page, and following the relevant contact instructions for you on that page.
7.1 Digiguidance may reject, refuse to post or delete any Content for any or no reason, including, but not limited to, Content that in the sole judgment of Digiguidance violates this Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights of any person or entity, or harm or threaten the safety of any person or entity. Digiguidance assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Digiguidance Services for inappropriate Content or conduct. If at any time Digiguidance chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Digiguidance Services, Digiguidance nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the Content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the User submitting any such Content.
7.2 You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on, through or in connection with any of the Digiguidance Services, and any material or information that you transmit to other Members and for your interactions with other Users.
7.3 All user submitted content may be used by Digiguidance Services for any purpose Digiguidance deems it be to necessary, including for, but not limited to, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully assignable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, edit, reformat, create derivative works from, distribute and display content throughout the world for any purpose and in any media (including for advertising or other commercial use).
8. Content/Activity Prohibited. The following are examples of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on, through or in connection with the Digiguidance Services. Digiguidance reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Digiguidance's sole discretion, violates this provision, including, without limitation, removing the offending Content from the Digiguidance Services, terminating the Membership of such violators and/or reporting such Content or activities to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to, Content that, in the sole discretion of Digiguidance:
8.1 is patently offensive or promotes or otherwise incites racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
8.2 harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
8.3 exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
8.4 contains nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
Your ads will be inserted here by
Easy Plugin for AdSense.
Please go to the plugin admin page to
Paste your ad code OR
Suppress this ad slot.
8.5 solicits or is designed to solicit personal information;
8.6 publicly posts information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;
8.7 constitutes or promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
8.8 constitutes or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
8.9 involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, "spimming," or "spamming";
8.10 contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
8.11 furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
8.12 solicits or is designed to solicit passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
8.13 involves commercial activities and/or sales without prior written consent from Digiguidance such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
8.14 includes a photograph or video of another person that you have posted without that person's consent;
8.15 violates or attempts to violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
8.16 using the Digiguidance Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all Applicable Law.
9. Protecting Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property.
Digiguidance respects the intellectual property of others, and requires that our users do the same. You may not upload, embed, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any person or entity. It is Digiguidance's policy to uphold intellectual property rights of others.
Digiguidance’s Copyright Policy
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send Digiguidance a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright for details.
If you believe your work has been copied and posted on or through the Digiguidance Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send Digiguidance's Copyright Agent a notification of claimed infringement with all of the following information: (a) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (b) identification of the claimed infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on the Digiguidance Services (providing the URL(s) of the claimed infringing material satisfies this requirement); (c) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address; (d) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (e) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and (f) your physical or electronic signature. Digiguidance's Copyright Agent for notification of claimed infringement can be reached as follows: Copyright Agent, Digiguidance, [Zeev Yavets 6, Petach Tikva, Israel]; Attn: Copyright Agent. Digiguidance's Copyright Agent for notification of claimed infringement can also be reached electronically at email@example.com. Digiguidance suggests that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, be aware that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
10. Third Party Linked Services. We do not affiliate ourselves with any third party program and/or organization. We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
11. Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Digiguidance Users, third party developers or any other parties with whom you interact through the Digiguidance Services and/or Linked Services. Digiguidance reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with these disputes.
13. Disclaimers. Digiguidance is not responsible for and makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the User Content or the accuracy and reliability of the User Content posted through or in connection with the Digiguidance Services or Linked Services, by Users of the Digiguidance Services or Linked Services, and such User Content does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of Digiguidance. In addition, Digiguidance is not responsible for any damage, injury or loss caused by Users of the Digiguidance Services or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Digiguidance Services or Linked Services. Profiles and Linked Services created and posted by Members on, through or in connection with the Digiguidance Services may contain links to other websites or services. Digiguidance is not responsible for the Content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites and services, and such websites and services are not necessarily investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by Digiguidance. Inclusion of any linked website or service on the Digiguidance Services does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website or service by Digiguidance. When you access these third party sites and services, you do so at your own risk. Digiguidance takes no responsibility for third party advertisements or Linked Services that are posted on, through or in connection with the Digiguidance Services or Linked Services, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by these third parties. Digiguidance is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the Digiguidance Services or Linked Services. Digiguidance assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User or Member communication. Digiguidance is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the Digiguidance Services or Linked Services or combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to Users or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Digiguidance Services or Linked Services. Under no circumstances shall Digiguidance be responsible for any loss or damage, including, without limitation, personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Digiguidance Services or Linked Services, attendance at a Digiguidance event, from any User Content posted on or through the Digiguidance Services or Linked Services, or from the conduct of any Users of the Digiguidance Services, whether online or offline. The Digiguidance Services and Linked Services are provided "AS IS" and as available and Digiguidance expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Digiguidance cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Digiguidance Services or Linked Services.
14. Limitation on Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL DIGIGUIDANCE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE DIGIGUIDANCE SERVICES OR LINKED SERVICES, EVEN IF DIGIGUIDANCE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, DIGIGUIDANCE'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO DIGIGUIDANCE FOR THE DIGIGUIDANCE SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP AND THEREAFTER.
15. Disputes. The Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Israel, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Digiguidance agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Petach Tikva, Israel to resolve any dispute arising out of the Agreement or the Digiguidance Services. EACH OF THE PARTIES HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN RESPECT OF ANY LITIGATION (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS, COUNTERCLAIMS, CROSS-CLAIMS, OR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS) ARISING OUT OF, UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT. FURTHER, EACH PARTY HERETO CERTIFIES THAT NO REPRESENTATIVE OR AGENT OF EITHER PARTY HAS REPRESENTED, EXPRESSLY OR OTHERWISE, THAT SUCH PARTY WOULD NOT IN THE EVENT OF SUCH LITIGATION, SEEK TO ENFORCE THIS WAIVER OF RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL PROVISION. EACH OF THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THIS SECTION IS A MATERIAL INDUCEMENT FOR THE OTHER PARTY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
16. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Digiguidance, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, subcontractors and other partners, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Digiguidance Services in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in this Agreement and/or any Content that you post on, through or in connection with the Digiguidance Services.
17. Other. This Agreement is accepted upon your use of the Digiguidance Website or any of the Digiguidance Services and is further affirmed by you becoming a Member. Your agreement with Digiguidance will always include this Agreement at a minimum. Your access and use of certain Digiguidance Services will require you to accept additional terms and conditions applicable to such certain Digiguidance Services, in addition to this Agreement, and may require you to download Software or Content. The failure of Digiguidance to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Digiguidance is a trademark of Digiguidance, Inc. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this Agreement.